IGNITE!


Yes, that was the theme for our Youth Sunday Celebration today. Praise the Lord that EVERYTHING went well in the morning service.
Looking and reflecting back to all those saturday morning breakfasts, 'endless' meetings and practices.... I come to know JT, Leo, Aaron and understand them better now. The actors and actresses were great too! I really enjoyed all the time spent there with them, practising and rehearsing for their Sunday.

Finally the day itself. O how my heart sang this morning when i walked in and saw the youths wearing red (united we stand!) and looking excited. Usheres were in place, musical instruments checked, etc etc.....

The short sketch went well. and I believe that ppl are touched by the message.

Ladies and Gents, all your efforts were not in vain. Praise the Lord !


However, it is not so for the evening service...........

When Unc KC started to present, the mic did not work properly, the movie lagged and worst of all the 2006 youth convention promo could not even launched! (unc Clement's pc)

Haih...so pai seh....

Well, that's life and al least I learnt a lesson from tonight's experience. Always be prudent! Nothing is in vain....... there is always a purpose.

chit chat corner

if you've got dreams in your heart why don't you share them with me? and if dreams don't come true i'll make sure that your nightmares are through if you've got pain in your heart why don't you share it with me? and we'll just wait and see if it's half of what it used to be and lay it down slow lay it down free lay it down easy but lay it on me if you've got love in your heart why don't you keep it with mine? i can't promise a miracle but i'll always be trying and lay it down slow lay it down free lay it down easy but lay it on me lay it down easy lay it on me lay it down easy but lay it on me